Mission IQST | Where discoveres meet implementers
At the Center for Integrated Quantum Science and Technology in Baden-Württemberg, new technological approaches are generated from quantum physics.
The Center for Integrated Quantum Science and Technology (IQST) stimulates synergies between the fields of natural and engineering sciences to form a new discipline: "Quantum Science and Technology".
We develop ideas and prototypes for future quantum technologies, which push the boundaries of existing knowledge and devices.
In parallel we purpose to educate pioneering researchers in quantum science in an interdisciplinary, collaborative environment.
We foster future industrial applications, which will have a positive impact on society, e.g. in the field of medicine or in telecommunications networks.
This is supported by the following activities:
- Cross-site Graduate School of Quantum Technology with international university collaboration partners and industry
- IQST postdoctoral fellowship
- Young researcher network to boost innovation
- Visiting fellows program to promote academic exchange
- Support of technology transfer