At IQST an award-winning team of scientists focus on interdisciplinary cutting-edge research topics by bringing together research and applications for industry.
Young Researchers / Students
We are always looking for top researchers and students to join one of our IQST research projects or take part in our various education programs and activities
We offer an outstanding expertise in quantum science and technology research that can be implemented in the development of highly innovative products.
As a unique union in Germany, IQST offers the chance for Baden-Württemberg to establish a leading role in quantum technologies and become an internationally renowned competence center.
- Launch ceremony of ZAQuant @University of Stuttgart
- Observation of Rydberg Blockade Induced by a Single Ion | Publication in PhysRevLett
- Smallest light portions at the touch of a button | Article published in Science
- IQST Industry Partner Bosch is seeking PhD Student!
- Congratulations to Stefanie Barz | New quantum technology project "SiSiQ" funded by BMBF
- Jörg Wrachtrup new member of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Science
- Proof of concept for an optogalvanic gas sensor for NO based on Rydberg excitations