At IQST an award-winning team of scientists focus on interdisciplinary cutting-edge research topics by bringing together research and applications for industry.
Young Researchers / Students
We are always looking for top researchers and students to join one of our IQST research projects or take part in our various education programs and activities
We offer an outstanding expertise in quantum science and technology research that can be implemented in the development of highly innovative products.
- Jun. 20.Stuttgart Physics Colloquium | From extreme nonlinear optics to ultrafast atomic physics
- Jun. 27.IQST Seminar | A Michelson-Morley test for electrons using trapped ions
- Jun. 27.Stuttgart Physics colloquium | Quantum Technologies and their importance for Bosch
- Jun. 28.IQST Seminar | Single-electron injection into interacting topological channels
- Jul. 04.IQST Symposium "Milestones in Quantum Optics"
- Jul. 14.Quantum Entrepreneur Seminar | Albrecht Bartels, Managing Director of Laser Quantum GmbH to speak on July 14th, 10:30am
- Oct. 11.IQST Day | October 11th, 2017 at UUlm