IQST stimulates synergies between natural, engineering and life sciences to push the boundaries of existing knowledge and devices — generating innovative technologies from quantum physics
IQST brings together a team of physicists, chemists, engineers, and life scientists at the University of Stuttgart, Ulm University and the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research in Stuttgart
At IQST an award-winning team of scientists pursues interdisciplinary cutting-edge research, from fundamental principles to technological applications
We are always looking for top young researchers and students to join our IQST research or to participate in our various education programs and activities
We offer outstanding research expertise and support the development and implementation of highly innovative products
- Bosch is offering a PhD position in quantum sensing with NV centers!
- Start of joint project QRyd Demo - Quantum Computing with Rydberg atoms
- Great success | Cluster4Future "QSens" for researchers from the Universities of Stuttgart, Ulm and their industrial partners!
- Seeking Postdoc for Silicon photonics for quantum information processing at University of Stuttgart | BMBF project SiSiQ
- Looking for a Postdoc in Quantum network applications at University of Stuttgart | BMBF project SiSiQ
- PhD position in Quantum Networks at University of Stuttgart
- Many Congrats to Tim Langen appointed Fellow of the Young Academy of Europe (YAE)