IQST stimulates synergies between natural, engineering and life sciences to push the boundaries of existing knowledge and devices — generating innovative technologies from quantum physics
IQST brings together a team of physicists, chemists, engineers, and life scientists at the University of Stuttgart, Ulm University and the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research in Stuttgart
At IQST an award-winning team of scientists pursues interdisciplinary cutting-edge research, from fundamental principles to technological applications
We are always looking for top young researchers and students to join our IQST research or to participate in our various education programs and activities
We offer outstanding research expertise and support the development and implementation of highly innovative products
- Many Congratulations to Tim Langen for receiving an ERC Starting Grant
- Congrats to IQST Fellows Tilman Pfau and Hans-Peter Buechler | BW Foundation's top research program granted
- Quantentechnologie für Anwendungen der Zukunft | Research in Baden-Württemberg ready to start
- Seeking a PhD - Student in Theoretical Physics
- Open PhD position in Noise-Aware Quantum Computing
- Postdoc and Ph.D. positions in Solid-State and Optical Quantum Device Technology
- Many Congrats to Jörg Wrachtrup for receiving the Europhysics Award 2020
- Sep. 21.Long Range Interacting Quantum Systems | French-German WE-Heraeus-Seminar
- Oct. 12.IQST Day on Oct 12, 2020 as an online event | View Program now!
- Nov. 11.Save the Date | Quantum Alliance Networking Event (online) for early-career researchers - Learn more about the Quantum Clusters of Excellence in Germany! More information and program are coming up soon!